Full Audi service history, Ebony Black, 67,000 Miles, Manual, MOT until may 2013, tax til nov 2012, No finance outstanding, All keys and documentation present and correct. The car had a major service in local Audi dealer less than 500 miles ago. New brake discs & pads, & new air conditioning pump recently fitted. Averages 50 - 55mpg, CD player, Air Con, electric windows & mirrors. Car has cloth interior and has center armrest.

Since owning the car i have done the following mods
Newly Refurbed 9x19" Bentley Continental Split Rims.
Brand new Falken FK452 tyres
brand new V maxx fully adjustable Coilovers.
MY11 Facelift Rear Lights
Bootlid has been De-badged
Professionally remapped to 170BHP, with rolling road print out
Full paintwork detail using machine polisher and carnauba waxes
This car really does look the part and gets lots of attention where ever it goes.
Can be bought on standard 17" alloys and standard suspension for £6500. The only reason for selling is that i need a bigger car so need a 4door.

My job is a car valeter for VW/Audi so as you can imagine this car is in superb condition, it's just been detailed using all the best products and finished with dodo juice wax for that superior finish. DO NOT waste your time looking at rough A3's that have been thrashed and neglected, this one seriously is the best of the best and first to see will most definitely buy, car is never abused and has not been tracked, kept in a garage, a real pleasure to own. No test drive without licence and proof of insurance

HPI and finance clear. Any inspection welcome. Test drives only on proof of fully comp insurance. The car will only be released when in receipt of cleared funds or cash.
No canvasser

£7500