Here I am selling my S3. Meticulously looked after, verging on OCD. Washed every week, waxed every month. Excessive amounts of service history and receipts, the Audi folder is full. Every MOT kept. Body work is in great condition, except for a few stone chips on the front. Interior in great condition, no marks/stains. Previous owners were non smokers.
- Recent cam belt, water pump and aux belt change ~48,000 miles.
- Haldex oil and filter changed ~ 47,000
- Oil change around 6 months ago at ~46,000
- Audi coil packs changed as per the recall
- Recent 4 wheel alignment ~50,000
- MOT until August 2012, tax until Jan 2013
- 2 keys plus the small wallet key.
- 50,240 miles, daily user so will increase
- Half leather black/silver alacantra interior
- Xcar link Ipod connector
- Haldex 4 Wheel Drive
- Electrically adjustable leather Recaro seats with lumbar support
- Xenon headlights
- Multi-function trip computer
- Digital automatic climate control (recently regassed)
- ESP stability program including traction control
- 6-speed manual gearbox
- 17" Avus alloy wheels
- Remote central locking with alarm and immobiliser
- Folding rear seats (60/40)
- Electric windows
- Electric heated mirrors
- Front fog lights
I'm looking at around £6,800 ONO
- Genuine set of 18" RSTT alloy wheels
- The wheels on the car are in MINT condition, no scuffs or kerb marks due to recent refurb.
- Currently has a BMC induction kit on it but can be removed easily
- Aero wipers all round
- Cupra T front splitter
- Decal stickers on calipers and small ASN stickers on back windows
This is a low mileage genuinely well looked after S3, hence the price. Please don't reply to the tread expressing your opinions about the price, I know you can get cheaper on Ebay with a 'full service history', so if you want a cheaper S3 look there.
Any questions please ask.
Just a quick picture of the history I have: