Have just picked this car up as need to do some testing with the airbag system, but the rest is for sale.
I have run VCDS and all is fine other than the coolant temp sensor on the engine needs replacing.
- Boost test performed WOT 3rd gear 3k red line and values meet spec with alarming accuracy.
- Peak MAF is 126 at 6060 so very close to the spec'd 120 g/s.
- Brakes strong and life left in disks
- Gearbox and clutch all feel fine with no slippage.
- The car has 188k (yup, i was expecting a real old nag but it is in superb condition with FSH to 144k).
- Drivers seat a little worn as per photo and LCD shot / some side trim damaged and door scuffed but otherwise all seems in great working order including cold aircon.
Pics below, any questions please ask: