This is a MK3 RNSE-PU sat nav, which comes with glossy lcd frame. The latest at the moment. Unit is in superb condition and in fully working order. The display screen is incredible! Comes with dvd maps, GPS antenna and security code. Part nr. 8P0035193G, manufactured 2011. Plays music from SDHC memory card up to 32gb. Due to a change in circumstances I am very relunctantly selling my 2011 RNSe LED Sat Nav.It was the lasst thing on my list of mods for my wife's Sline A3 SB and it really gave the interior the wow factor along with the obvious benefits of ggreat Sat Nav with 2011 maps, ipod integration and playing music off SD cards.One of my favorite features is how it works with the bluetooth module, with recent and missed calls coming up on the display.I have VCDS so I can code it for anyone's car so it will literally be a plug and play install and work from the get go.Full package for sale includes2011 RNS e LED with glossy frame version 8P0035193GRemoval keysGPS antenna2011 DVD discAdaptor for antenna£475 plus registered postagepayments by paypal accepted