I am having a clear out and I have a few parts left from my old mk1 Leon Cupra R. I have very few posts on here but am on SeatCupra.Net with the same name (many posts) and can assure you I am an honest seller.
AEM Stage 2 Water Methanol Injection Kit: This is one of the best value for money kits on the market, I used it for 7k miles with no issue, bar a broken pump (included). Using this kit I advanced my timing 8.25 degrees with 0 correction factors across the board.
- The controller.
- Methanol proof hose.
- 2 tanks, one 4 litre, and one 20 litre (note that the larger is an adapted water container from halfords, although I used this the whole time I had the kit installed)
- A check valve.
- A safety cut off value (plump it in parallel with your n75 and it will cut boost when you run out of methanol).
- Tank level sensor.
- A working Devils Own pump (very little use).
- A AEM pump for spares/repairs (Works intermitently - water damage).
- 3 injection nozzles + holder.
- The upper boost hose for a LCR with a port mounted in to for the injector - note this port can be removed and installed in any silicone hose.
For all of this (a fully functional kit with spares) I am asking £160 (new kits are around £320).
I have a Forge 007p available for £45.
Next up in the Hughes Engineering Rear Strut Brace - this only fits Mk1 Leons. These are known for being a completely reversible installation with simple fitting and removeability should you want to carry large items.
Next is a used Throttle Body for a Leon Cupra R / S3 BAM or AMK engine.
Now, an inner CV joint for a Leon Cupra R (these retail at £70 on an exchange basis). BRAND NEW
Finally, a rear wheel bearing kit for a Leon/Golf mk4/Audi A3 8L. BRAND NEW
I would prefer all the items to be collected from Woking.
If you'd like a quote on delivery please PM me. I will also be at the next Ace Cafe meet. Contact via PM please.