AH FabricationsChris Nott
    1st Gear

Status

OEM wheels 18" for A3 8P

Please let me know what you have. Condition not so important, nor do I need tyres, but wouldn't be against having them.

Can collect in London Area, but will otherwise arrange courier if you can semi box them.

Ideally I like the RS4 7 spokes, or the flat A3 sl-line 5 spokes but will consider anything so long as it is OEM.

Thanks in advance.

Adam

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi Adam.

Are you still looking for a quality set of 18" Audi wheels.

Sadly had my treasured Audi S4 of 8 years and 205k miles written off in motorway shunt - i didn't fair too better.

So have a stunning set of Audi Avus II 18" and all FIVE of them, only had them on the car for less than 5000 miles, having had 4 refurbed for minor marks.

They are fitted with the best tyres I ever used on an S4 - Goodyear Eagle F1 MkII Asymetric, which are hardly used as the 5000 miles were light motorway miles - so no heavy usage.

The whole lot cost me over £1700 excluding shipping, but what a difference they made in termsa of both looks and ride, so am looking for £1250.00

But for an extras £250, would also throught in a set of 4 x 17" Pirelli Winter tyres, that have only done 2k miles, as guessing you've proably got 17" rims and then could use these for winter.

Defintely worth it, especially if you are out and about in areas that get hit by snow - they should make winter tyres law, as they did in Germany - they kmake that much difference.

These all come from me and my beloeved S4, which was NEVER for sale no matter how many time sanyone asked, so you can be confident that all this kit is at the top end of quality and above anything else think you find 2nd hand.

Let me know if interested.

Regards

Neutral

Status
    I have a set of 4 OEM 5 spoke, S-Line 5x112, ET54, 7.5x18's available.

They are in metallic grey, complete with centrecaps. I am looking for £450 without tyres and £550 with a set of 225/40/18's on them (2 are Pirelli P-Zero and 2 are less expensive makes) all with 6mm+ of tread. I was going to fit them on my Allroad but would need at least 35mm of spacer....which is too much to space out (in my humble newby opinion!)

I must stress that I have just spent £250 getting them dipped and re-powder coated. There have not been any tyres fitted to them yet as I would need 245/45/18's on them. I will be supplying them (if needed) with the tyres that were fitted when I aquired them.

They are immaculate and absolutely stunning!!

Let me know,

Cheers, Colin.