Monster MotorsportVolks Autos
    2nd Gear
    Hexxagon Champion

Status

2001 Audi S3 Quattro Black

Hello and welcome to my classified advert for my 2001 Audi S3 Quattro in Black. Let me start by saying this is an honest genuine sale ive been out there looking for cars and half the time they arnt as descirbed dented all over etc this is not one of those adverts you can see how well looked after my car is from the pictures.

Spec:

1.8L turbo-charged engine with 6 speed manual gearbox
    111000 miles but still in daily use so it will increase slightly
    2001 (Y plate) but the private plate will be included in the sale
    Full extensive service history (All Audi upto 100,000 miles then serviced by myself)
    Factory Sat Nav unit with AUX in (fitted by myself) & 6 CD changer
    Xenon headlights
    Electric heated mirrors
    Electric windows
    Climate control with air conditioning
    Quattro 4 wheel drive
    Luggage net and tray
    Leather in very good condition
    11 months MOT ( just been done no advisories)
    5 months TAX
    4 x Falken tyres with 6+ mm tread left
    Brand new clutch 10000 miles ago

Service & history:

Full Audi service history up to 100,000 miles then its been serviced by myself, the last service was a simple oil and filter change 2000 miles ago and the service before that was a complete service done at 105000 miles which included spark plugs, oil & filter, haldex oil and filter change. The previous owner had a brand new clutch put in right before i bought it at 98000 miles (receipts to prove). The car is completely standard and hasnt been messed around with or remapped with the exception to the front brakes which have been changed to those from a golf r32 for better stopping power.

General info:

The reason im selling is due to a change in job which means i have a 70 mile a day commute which isnt practical in this car i will be very sad to see it ago as it is my pride and joy, having said that if driven sensibly you can achieve 400 miles per tank which is very reasonable from a performance car like this sadly it just isnt quite enough for me.

Bad points:

There are inevitably a few stone chips on the front but these are barely noticeable. The NSF alloy has some kerbing and will need to be refurbished. There are 2 carpark dents but these are paintless (no paint has been chipped off) and can easily be rubbed out by someone like chips away, 1 is on the OSR quater panel and the other is the size of a large pin on the passenger door, these have never bothered me so ive not had them done. There are a few spots of bubbling on the NS roof rail again this has never bothered me BUT the car is still under Audis 12 year anti corrosion warrenty so you can get them done for free by your local audi dealer. Other than that the car is in exceptional condition.

Viewings are welcome in the evenings and on weekends. Proof of insurance required for test drives to stop test pilots and dreamers. Located in Radstock (BA3).

I think ive covered everything but if you have any questions please feel free to email me or phone me on 07935002878

Im looking for £5800

Last edited by Administrators; 27th August 2011 at 01:16.

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear
    Hexxagon Champion

Status
    Reduced to £5500

2nd Gear
    Hexxagon Champion

Status
    Now £5300