AH FabricationsSky Insurance
    2nd Gear

Status

every single audi made in pictures..!

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/EDITORIA..._goodness.html

'With motorsport victories coming out of their exhaust pipes and enough technological acronyms to send you into a cold shiver Audi is a force to be reckoned with.'

Happy reading!
    Audi A3 2.0 tdi sport..many mods to follow...just too fussy when it comes to making decisions!

2. # ADS
    ADS

is a retronaut

Status
    This is not 8P related mate.
    8P2 S3

For advice on Air Con problems please read my FAQs.
    To find ASN members with VCDS check out the MAP.

Great find, well done. Very interesting.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

Quote Originally Posted by Staz View Post
    This is not 8P related mate.
    True. It needs the NEW Audi General section we have been going on about - but nothing ever seems to happen!
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

This general section is for general chat about everything NOT related to cars according to the section title. Why has this post which is all about Audi cars be put in this section?

Perhaps the Misc. Audi Forum would have been better.
    Dave R (h5djr)

2nd Gear

Status
    sorry mods.

must of been the hype i was just in the 8p section when i found the site, more of a copy paste and click without thinking!
    Audi A3 2.0 tdi sport..many mods to follow...just too fussy when it comes to making decisions!

is a retronaut

Status
    I had never even noticed that misc forum existed!!
    8P2 S3

For advice on Air Con problems please read my FAQs.
    To find ASN members with VCDS check out the MAP.

Quote Originally Posted by tdisportuk View Post
    sorry mods.

must of been the hype i was just in the 8p section when i found the site, more of a copy paste and click without thinking!
    No problem. The sooner we get an Audi Chat section for these general Audi items the better.

There are lots of 'snipits' of general Audi information and it would be nice for them to have a proper home. Watch this space!!!
    Dave R (h5djr)