audi 80 3a motor + ke-motronic diagnostic

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not excusing them, because I think they were utterly incompetent and they were clearly driven by greed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not wrong there mate, I cannot believe that they really thought they would get away with it! (mind you, the wife was a little tetchy at the end by all accounts).

The Major was a pillock, and not too bright, BUT I managed to astonish my family by answering the 1m question correctly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif now, I wonder how many IT people here knew the answer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I would imagine most, and to be honest, I thought it was a bit easy for 1m....

I'm not an IT guy, Mav (though I am an amateur) and I knew because I knew where google got their name. Just one of those bits of trivia you pick up (I have a head full of rubbish like this, but little of any real use).

Apart from the obvious "no" and coughs at the end, the way he handled the conversion on the phone being told he was a cheat said it all.

..and I read on the news today that it has ruined his life.. awww why does my heart not bleed?

Hi! I´m just asking how to get out the fault codes of my car.. i found two connectors (brown,black) below the steeringwheel wich another one had one wire and the other had two wires on it.. but what now?

there are numerous sites describing how to use an LED flash sequence, here is one of them:
http://www.sjmautotechnik.com/trouble_shooting/100ecuf.html

this is a US site meant for the older engines, but the method is similar regardless. this site describes how to make a LED tester.

ps.16v.ru/Auto/Electric/CarDiag/VW_BLINK.PDF

above link will open/download a PDF file describing much the same as above except it has info on 4 cylinder engines as well...