Monster MotorsportEM Tuning
    Neutral

Status

Series 4 Audi 80 ( V6 ) owners wanted

The July issue of Audi Driver magazine (model profile article) will feature the Series 4 Audi 80 models with V6 engines and we're looking for half a dozen owners who would like to be interviewed about their cars, for an owners' opinions section

If you're interested, e-mail me back a few details of your car and with your (most convenient) phone number and I'll pass it on to the feature writer, Peter Noad who will contact you at a mutually convenient time for a phone interview

Ideally we also need a pic of your car, preferably a decent hi-rez digital, so maybe this could be emailed along with your initial contact just send the best one or two please, rather than bog my InBox down with your full album of resto pics

Please email to me at: Neil.Birkitt@autometrix.co.uk

Include your full postal address as well, and we'll make sure you get sent a complimentary copy in the post when it is printed (will be on sale first Wednesday in July)

We look forward to hearing from you

www.audidrivermag.co.uk

2. # ADS
    ADS

Audi fanatic

Status
    I sent an email if you still need an interview.

Neutral

Status
    Thanks Paul, but still new a few more owners of V6-engined Series 4 80s, if anyone else has got one ?