JMB RetrofitsEM Tuning
    imported_Twisty

Audi 80 2L auto - whole or broken

Hello peeps,

I got my hands on white 1990 Audi 80 auto 2L 93,000 miles. I was going to do it up before some little 'toe jam' broke the rear windscreen.

I'm in Hertfordshire, UK.

The car runs so it can go whole. Else I can take off bits to post or people can collect.

It has the fondmetal wheels, the spare is mint with a poor tyre, the rest have good tyres and are tired cosmetically, should be easy to spruce up.

The interior does not look stained but is mouldy (sun roof was leaking when I got it).

Engine looks like it needs a cambelt service but runs smooth, some problems with idle when cold.

Autobox oil looks very clean.

Ask me questions, make me offers, I can take photos

Reasonable sony stereo/cassette, I assume its standard.

Happy Motoring folks.

2. # ADS
    ADS

imported_Griffy

Re: Audi 80 2L auto - whole or broken

I'm interested! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm buying a 91 J reg Audi 80 2.0 manual... I will look over it very carefully and get back to you on anything I might be wanting [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I'd even consider taking the car whole, as I have no problem with storage or security where I live (RAF base) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

imported_Twisty

Things I forgot to say.. About 95,000 miles, MOT'd until August.

imported_Griffy

This Audi 80 I'm looking to buy has 145k but longer MOT, I'm very interested now!

imported_Twisty

I keep on forgetting bits.

The car is taxed as well until Feb, if it goes whole then people can buy the tax off me (you can claim it back from the DVLA)

The timing belt does look like it needs replacing, the car could probably do with a full 40,000 mile service.

The left rear taillamp is cracked as well (probably same toe jam that did the rear screen)

I have the Haynes manual too.

imported_Griffy

Me me me!

Will message you tomorrow evening, I need sleep :-)