please help wrong time

sbanjac

Reaction score
i have audi 100 avant 94' 2.0 16v, i'm haveing a litle problem, my clock is showing time incorectly, it is 2 hours late, so i'm searching for a way to change the time, plz help me if you can!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

hi there,

not sure if 100 has same dash display at my 1994 80, but my digi clock is in the rev counter dial, and its just a case of turning adjusting knob which protrudes through the perspex cover anticw to adjust hours and cw to adjust minutes. hope this helps.

this didnt help, becouse my car had newer dash display, i think this is one of the first serieses that have this kind of dash display, i had audi 80 92' and it had does knob wich i used for adjusting the clock, if anybody knows how to change the time on this newer dash display, plz help

Hi,

I have a 1994 100 (500se in South Africa). On mine I have to pull the display dimmer knob towards me to adjust the clock. Second hand moves on minute for each pull. If you hold the knob out the hands will move quickly.