Help with parts prices!

M Dogg

M Dogg
Reaction score
Hello,

I would really appreciate if someone could give me a rough idea how much these parts would be for my 1995 Audi 80 1.6.

Just failed its MOT and i need a Front nearside suspension arm, front nearside trackrod end and 2 front brake discs.

I'm getting them priced at the garage 2moro but dont have too much knowledge of how much i should expect them to be and dont want to get ripped off!

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the reply but unfortunatley none of the parts i'm after were on that site. I managed to track some suppliers and prices down just in case the garage try and pull a fast one!

:thumbsup: Cheers

Try GSF
Suspension arm/wishbone.
Audi 80 years 92-96 part no 42224/A price £38.00. That should be supplied with new bushings inplace, but you would need to get new balljoints fitted and then get tracking etc done.
I guess it failed on worn bushes as mines goes through them quite regularly
You can get the bushes pressed out and new ones fitted, at only about £10 per arm for parts, but thats extra labour. Alternatively you can get them pressed out and replaced with uprated bushes from powerflex these are better but I found they squeaked a bit going over speed bumps. The wishbones are reasonably easy to replace yourself.
GSF also cover the other items but I didn't see your exact model listed so give them a call.