Chris NottSky Insurance
    M Dogg

Status

Looking for advice

I'm looking for some advice regarding sourcing and pricing some bodywork for my audi 80. At the moment it is bog standard and i admit i do love the shape of the car as it is but i loke the look of the one on my avatar. I think that it has s2 bumbers and skirts on it?? Please correct me if i'm wrong. Does anyone know roughly how much these would be to buy?

thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

RGBArgee
    If you have a nice original 80 don't bu**er it about. They are gems and should be kept in original unmolested condition. IMHO

TT
    R

M Dogg

Status
    I'm stuck in two minds about it, as i said i do love the original shape and styling but the s2 bumpers give it a much more imposing presence (even though its only a cheeky wee 1.6 under the bonnet!) at the same time being quite subtle. Dunno yet, just fishing for some prices or advice. Muchos thanks for you opinion!

Reverse Gear

Status
    when considring the S2 style bumper remember you will also need to source new headlamp units, (all in one no indicator) new bumper mounted indicators, & foglights, and wiring etc for the new lights, and also figure in prep & Paint unless you are lucky enough to find one the right colour, could be quite an expensive excercise.

S2 bumpers in good condition can fetch as much as 150. a fair starting price to be looking at would be in the 50 region but you could be looking for a while

HTH

Mick
    1993 B4 Audi 80 8V Black
    AOC member 1213