need help not sure

roob

i know nothin about my car !!!
Reaction score
how do you make a audi 100 avant a bit more fuel efficent ie: new parts or tunin up any ideas would be very much apprecated

by the by carn't spell for toffy:rtfm:

this will be fun 83.3 p per litre yep
25.00 = 150 miles

I got 22 MPG .

Thats not bad for the size of engine.......if you take it easy you should get more

Wheel size?
last service
Mileage on the engine?

wheel 205 65r15
milage 138928

service only normal garage service one month ago

To be honest i cant think of much that will make a big difference

Unless you convert to gas...lol

If you have had it serviced air filter will be clean so the engine will be breathing easier .........

does the car run rich does it smell of petrol allot?

no but a little more white emmissions lately

car never overheats or loses water or oil but the on board sensors say it need water but goes off after a little bit and water is full seems to have a glitch in that way brake sensor is always on

Brake sensor is norm as they have sensors on the pads and if you replace without using Orginal they dont and you cross the wires sometimes that does not work and you get the sensor showing on the dash would not worry about that unless you hear grating when braking

so i have to slow down then and thats about it oh well i'll have to take me lead boots off

Think thats about it hard cold truth.......I just bought a diesel (50MPG)............ and have the other car for weekends.......use to have 100 2.8 V6 and lucky if i got above 24mpg