AUDI 90 2.3 SPORT (1990)

billyboy

Reaction score
As I'm a newie to this forum I first would like to say hello!

Recently purchased a Audi sport and this being my first Audi I'm trying to find out some info on this model. I know they were only built between 90-91 (rare?) and were very similar to the Quattro obviously minus the 4 wheel drive and was informed by the previous owner that they performed better than the std Quattro? 0-60? Anyway this is about all I know therefore would be grateful for any further info.

many thanks.

Same as mates 20v great car apart from the niggly things as rear brakes needing stripped yearly to stop them siezing ......what colour is it allot of white one out there

If you go here there is lots of info

www.20v.org

Oh Aye Hello and Welcome to the site:beerchug:

I think the sport model had: speedline alloys, boot spoiler, lower suspension, the 3 auxilliary gauges, jacquard cloth seats and dechromed as standard. My brother used to have one (1990) and it did not have the 3 spoke steering wheel. I presume they were introduced a bit later?
All 20v cars make 170hp at the crank, but the quattro system has more drag, so approx 10-15hp less hp makes it to the wheels and quattro models weigh more. But the quattro's have much better traction off the line. I'm not sure of the figures, but guess the quattro would be quicker in wet, 2wd sport in dry?