Coupes

JayB5UK

Reaction score
Coupe info - sites, pics and specs wanted please.
Basically I have an A4, but am looking to flog it for a bike and an older Audi and i've always liked the Coupe, plus they seem to be holding their money still.
Any personal experiences with reliability and mpg too, cause my sensible side says go for a 2.0 16v but i'm tempted by a 2.6 - if they aren't too thirsty.
Cheers guys.

Don't expect to be blown away by the 2.6, I have a 2.6E 80 Quattro and the performance is.......adequate but not startling. BHP is 150. MPG arround 30. Having said that the quattro system on my car has a lot to answer for. The 2L 16V is practically the same as 2L 16V's fitted to VW Golf GTi's good tough engine arround 135 BHP? can't say what there really like never had one. If you can get an S2! Or if you don't mind a series 2 coupe how about a non turbo quattro 2.2L 5 CLY. They sound great and have the flaired arches! Still not that fast though.

I don't think any will blow me away, my A4 is re-mapped and is running around 200bhp, not AMAZING but lovely and torquey and has great in-gear acceleration for overtaking etc while still giving an average 30mpg according to the computer. I only want to sell to get a bike, although I may wait til spring, or it's get another Audi and a bike as a winter project.
Got lots to think about really, but my insirance is almost up and someone may be interested in mine. Really would like a Quattro Coupe until I can afford another A4 in a year or so.
Cheers for your input.