Powerflow exhausts

atc

Reaction score
Has anyone got any experience of Powerflow exhaust systems? What do they sound like, cost? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif Any increase in power?????? I'm a bit short on alternative options as I run a 80 B4 2.6E Quattro and nobody seems to make sports systems for that model. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

erm well judging from what some friends have said ... i wouldnt bother!!! 2 of my mates who have gone to power flow have said they have a loss of back pressure (making the car slower) and rust problems because they didnt use 304 stainless steel!!! there is a good company local to me called pheonix performance exhausts it might cost a bit more but it would be worth it for a really good system

Is there a Longlife centre near you? they seem to have a better name.
As these are tailor made to your requirements, it should be possible to have it as noisy/quiet as you want it. Just make sure they don't spec undersize tubing, which seems to be a common problem. With the quattro models there is limited space over the rear driveshaft, but Miltek? manage to get 3" systems onto S2 models ok

Hi, On my first Audi coupe I had a full powerflow exhaust system, with the cat removed and a free flow silencer. i found the car had slightly more power. The sound were amazing, didnt sound like a Vauxhall Nova on burger King car park. Just a great sound for the car. I now have a V6 coupe with a Remus back box and free flow pipes. The back box is very nice twin crome pipes and sounds Mint. I got this back box for about 200 pounds. It comes with a 2 years warranty too.