coupe V6 tuning??????

grant_coupe

Reaction score
Hi

i have got a 2.6 v6 coupe i am hoping to tune it but not having much luck. i have an induction kit and a full stainless steel exhaust system.

i have looked at a boost valve there are some on ebay for this model. would anyone recomend this or any thing else like a ecu chip?

cheers

Cool, is the engine normally reliable after this is done do u know? any ideas how much more power it would give ?

Should give you 30bhp extra without Turbo Lag ,chip to go in ECU to run it if course, constent pulling

Matters on the Engine and the Mileage

Out of interest how long you had the car sounds like one i was going to buy about 2months ago i think Green Coupe guy sold the car a day of advertising

2.jpg

Iv had it about 6 months. its got 137.000 miles on. probably got too many miles on to charge? do you know how much it costs to supercharge a vehicle?

Not sure on the costs...i would get in touch with MRC Tuning they will give you some idea on that ..........

Now that is some work but awesome ending ...that is one talented guy

would love to have it done to my V6. only thing holding me back from doing something like that is time. i use my car everyday. Plus i would need lots of help. credit to the guy looks very impressive.