Audi 80

Jampublic

Taking it easy..
Reaction score
Just collected my self a lovely condition Audi 80, pretty happy this morning. Its in great condition, just over 50k & a little ding otherwise in mint condition. Nothing special engine wise, 1.6 petrol its on a CL model. I like the good old go slow option now days :)

I took a quick pic last night, off now to wash & clean it :)

Lets hear your feedback ;)

Reactions: audilad9
Looks a great car. Hope you enjoy it:) x

Reactions: Jampublic
That looks awesome,like those wheels too.

Thanks, the rear wheels seems to have lost its shine! Might try Wonder Wheels on them first, if that fails maybe try polishing them. If both those fail the car came with two spare rear rims I can put new tires on :)

It even came with a spare boot lid & new rear bumper :)

Hope to get some more photo's done this week, still grinning! :)

Ticked off a few little jobs on my Audi 80 yesterday & then took it to Ace Cafe for the evening :)

The back rims had lost their polished look, so had the rims changed over to some new rims. Now they shine, seriously shine! Then one of the front tyres was bald on the inside edge, so had two new fronts put on & had the tracking seen too.

It was looking pretty good last night, but didn't really take many photo's.

I took a few more images - click here

awesome car, dont ever use wonder wheels are any acid based cleaner on those wheels, it will kill them. if their chrome it will rip of the chrome off if their poilished it will pitt and corrode them.

what wheels are they do you have a close up or are they GENUINE BBS Splits