Old parts for 1980's/ early 90's cars.

audilad9

Reaction score
Hi classic Audi owners, I have just been looking through some of my Audi parts in my garage.
I have parts from various 80, 90, coupe and qT cars which have been my own broken.
I dont know if this is the correct place for this, but I would like to help fellow members keep these great old cars alive :)
Please get in touch if theres anything specific required. I do live in the north of Scotland but could hopefuly post/ courier anything.

I will list a small selection to give an idea.

Audi 90/coupe 5 cyl 2.3 20v 7A engine. 1990. Bottom end and head seperated. All ancillaries available inc dizzy. Sought after flywheel attached and starter. Crankshaft keyway worn only fault.

90/coupe 5 cyl 2.2 10v KV ? engine. 1987. Possibly damaged but was good, be ideal for parts.

Small selection of gaskets new valve stems, seals and belts also wastegate bracket, possibly other parts from ur quattro.

Panels, 1985 era 80 sport doors and bootlid with spoiler. 2 sunroofs with all mechanisms.
Coupe/quattro 1982 era bootlid complete with spoiler and amber/red strip. filler flaps. Bumper.

instrument clusters, vdo gauges, pods, switches, side indicators etc.

wiring looms. coils. ignition leads etc. (full set genuine 5 cyl)

Front subframe with ARB and wishbones. steering arms and ends.

Alloy wheels 80 sport, 85 era. spacesaver.

Coolant hoses all. Vacuum hoses etc. Airbox 1.8i. Metering head top hose.

Clutch cable. Throttle cable and pedal.

Brake calipers and carriers.

2 80 front seats in brown (good for parts)

Steering wheels, gear lever, handbrake etc.

More stuff yet to be unearthed !

Thanks

Last edited:
View attachment 15852

I don't like the front indicater lenses and have got to go, do you have a pair of clear lenses?
Thanks
Carl
ps just brought the car and will be collecting it next week so no rush