Sky InsuranceEM Tuning
    imported_my_audi_is_brok

audi 100 wiring diagram

hi i need a audi 100 wiring diagram because my my fuel pupm has started to play up it wont turn off it ran my battery flat in about 2 hours so if any one has a audi 100 wiring diagram or knows a website with things like this on it please let me know as i am desprite

cheers mike

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status

Re: audi 100 wiring diagram

Have you checked fuel pump relay??

imported_my_audi_is_brok

i cant find it that is why i want the dirgamdont know if it makes any diff but it is a 2.8 v6 24v

please let me know cos it is getting a bit annoying disconnecting the battery ever time i turn the car off

cheers mike

6th Gear

Status

Hi ,I had same problem with my Last Audi never had to fix it because worked out that after long runs it would stick on after switching off engine and you could hear wurring coming from drivers side wheel where the pump was located,what i use to do was if the pump was still going i would start engine up and switch off straight away after fired up ,the pace of switching off and on used to switch it off and after working out that, it stopped sticking on after a while , strange i know but worked [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]