hi i am just about to strip down my old 2.8 v6 24v, i have taken off the rocker covers to find some funny bolt which looks to have abour 12 teeth in it but i do not have the right tool to take it off and a torque tool dose not work as they are only 6 sided and just slip in the holes so if any one knows what the name of the toll is that i need can you please get back to me as i would like to try and get this engine apart this weekend

cheers mike
the engine is a 2.8 v6 24v