Volks AutosJMB Retrofits
    Neutral

Status

Bose connector, 04 B6

Hi,

Does anyone happen to have a complete pin-out diagram for the purple bose connector in the boot of my Avant please? It's the later long narrow version, the same as the ones in the 8P A3's with Bose. I'm specifically looking to see which pins are for which speakers.

Cheers!
    '04 A4 Avant 1.8T Quattro LE - Retrofitted: RNS-E, Bluetooth, front centre ambient lights, full DIS, cruise control, alcantara steering wheel, more to follow....

Gone but not forgotten - '98 A3 1.6 SE, '01 S3, '01 A4 1.8T Quattro SE, '02 TTC 225, '04 A3 3.2 Quattro S-Line DSG

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    This one any good?
    "How to tear apart the ties that bind, perhaps fcuk off might be too kind"
    Alex Turner

Neutral

Status
    I reckon that one's spot on, cheers Andy, I will let you know when I get this far!
    '04 A4 Avant 1.8T Quattro LE - Retrofitted: RNS-E, Bluetooth, front centre ambient lights, full DIS, cruise control, alcantara steering wheel, more to follow....

Gone but not forgotten - '98 A3 1.6 SE, '01 S3, '01 A4 1.8T Quattro SE, '02 TTC 225, '04 A3 3.2 Quattro S-Line DSG

Neutral

Status
    Yep, worked a treat that did Andy, thanks again!