Why I dont do my system up

• Thread starter imported_Yaseen
  • Start date
I

imported_Yaseen

Id love do my system up proper but too many of my mates had theirs nicked and now just saw this that has someone on another forum:

http://www.talkaudio.co.uk/vbb/showthread.php?t=95266

cross-posting as a reminder to those who do have good systems to always be on your guard and use common sense

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Thus the need for stealth systems.
If people flaunt their expensive systems in front of "Britains finest" then they can hardly be surprised if it gets ripped off. Nothing should be on show, and for godsake turn it down when you are approaching home.

i tell ya that sort of theft is due to an incomplete system and a plug and play effot..

to rip out mine it would take hours.. i tell ya..

everyingthing is screwed down and so if they do try to rip anything out they will damage everything they have a go at.. thus causing more noise and effort..

if i had a good go at it.. not giving a crap about the car it would take me a good 45 to 1 hour to rip everything out worthwhile..

then its a matter of actually getting in the car as all the windows have film on them and so the glas wont go through.. and they have to get over the gates as they are not manual and so wont move unless you press the remote...

but hey.. if someone wants a go.. they are more than welcome.. just expect a baseball bat in the back of the head. and a nice metal peice in the stomach.. ready to go boom..

yes maybe over the top.. but it will get the msg across to anyone wanting to try again.

best way is too do a stealth install in the cabin and have it showy in the boot. then if anyone looks in the windows it looks standard.