leads confusion

goon

Reaction score
can anyone advise me the correct adapter leads to use my jvc stereo in my 05 a4. the rear of the concert unit has two black and one brown plug,an aerial lead and a funny beige square connector,I dont think it is a bose set up. websites are confusing for this model,please help.

thanks a lot,may put the unit in shortly but the dab aerial will have to wait until i've sussed a good one out.

I used the Balupunkt glass mount aerial, which was superb, not cheap but infinitely better than the stick on interior ones.

still confused with these leads,the brown one plugs into my jvc(iso) and is just front speakers.the bottom black lead (power) should also plug into my jvc. looking at the pc9-404 cant make out the shape of the red plug and where it goes,I'm sure I didn't have this trouble with my 97 a4 (also had amplified rear speakers I think)

The red plug connects to the Audi loom (the long thin black 20 pin mini ISO), the RCA's connect to the JVC rear RCA's and the flying lead connects to the JVC power antenna or remote on turn on lead.

can see a clearer picture now on ebay,have ordered along with fp-05-05 fascia plate,many thanks.

Last edited:
have connected as above but somethings not right,the rear speakers can hardly be heard even with full rear fade. the blue/white lead connected to blue aerial lead on HU with 11.6 volts output,can't see whats wrong really.