tidying boot.. before and after...

richy

Reaction score
Website
www.vagowners.com
ok i know its not much but heres a before and after of cleaning the boot up of all the wires.. just did it tonight..

but anyways..here it is.

boot1.jpg

boot2.jpg

Richy, that wasn't what I was expecting, I thought you were going to build it all in properly.

lol do you really think i would leave it like that? lol silly boy..

im waiting for my week off work or if the company car comes first to finish it off...

in one night i dont think you could rip out the seats, boot plastics and rear quaters, build door pods, put the speakers in.

then mount the 2 300/2's on either side of the boot walls.. then cut mdf to surround them and make it look as though they are flush.. use bog where needed..

then create a shallow but wide sub box and bog around the sub hole so it comes out slighlty then put the 500/1 on the boot floor and make that flush as i did with the 300/2 and then finish everything off in black alcantara..

hope you get the idea..

lol

but as u can guess that amound of work aitn possible from coming home at 7.30 and finishing at 9.. lol

right went to a redline photoshoot for a car club and saw some of the work that other peeps have done and rather upset me.... mines poo..

so when im in work on tuesday the 5 days i have left are been booked off and the cars going into get finished off with a full flush boot..

pictures will be avalible straight after..

Good luck.. Looking forward to seeing the pics...

Rich.