my install in the process...

richy

Reaction score
Website
www.vagowners.com
ok front speakers in.. dvd player in, head unit in.. sceen in and amps and sub in...

pics were taken in the dark and the install isnt finished yet.. so work in progress

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

won't that make boom boom boom sound like moob moob moob ?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Nah its upside down, so it'll go woog woog woog
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
richy said:
a copy of the financal times... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Richy... nice install! How many watts are you getting out of it? Wasn't it hard to install the Screen?...

G

rasta... not with the none smoking pack.. right at the back there is enough space to feed a wire through up towards the head unit.

then its held in place with velcro and double sided sponge tape.

doubt i could get it out now but its alll gravy.

not really bothered about how loud it is. as long as it sounds good..

ive got another 300/2 to go in and then thats it for the amps.

and then more screens when i get the funds.. oh and also it all installed all nice too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Could do with tidying the wiring in the boot, but I like the screen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

i say peice of MDF cut and shaped to sit flush with the top of the amp to hide all the wiring - thatl look sweeettt!

lol... its in progress.. got the other amp to fit yet..

and a custom box.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

the 2 300/2's are going on the side walls of the boot and the 500/1 is going in the floor and all the amps are getting flushed and wires not on show..

Suprised you didn't go for a multimedia headunit so that you could safely operate it while driving.

i had a clarion one and got [censored] off with it.. plus if i had one of them the police and everyone else can see it while im driving..

with the screen down below like that no1 can see if other than the peeps in my car

Forgot you were in scally land. Mine has a stealth switch that stops you using the navi/dvd when driving to avoid any probs with legality should I get pulled. I assume the front screen is removeable for security.

Looking forward to seeing the finished article, installs always look messy until they are finished. Are you going to put the changer in the boot or under one of the seats ?

changer is gunna be mounted so you can only see the front of it..
coming from one of the side walls of the boot.

gareth... when u say switch i am assumiung you could switch it on and off?

well why dont you just put it to CD player because the status screen display is not illegal its only when your watching a dvd or tv when it is...

the law states its illegal to watch a "motion picture" while driving...