Sky InsuranceEM Tuning
    1st Gear

Status

Retro fit Dension Gateway to Symphony III (CAN)

Hi,

Seeking a solution for connecting my Ipod to the Symphony III (CAN) in my 09 B8 A4. 4gb SD cards are OK, but the Ipod would be far better!

Looking at the Dension site its states the 300 will work with a Symphny II but I am unsure about the Symphony III. Audi publications state that the Symphony III can not have Ipod connection retro fitted, other than the pricey AMI option, I assume this is because the Symphony III will not have a CD changer port at the back?

Any advice/guidance/experience from fellow B8 owners appreciated as I am trying to find a solution other than a 600 AMI retro fit from my local Audi Centre.

Thanks.
    DELIVERED : 2014 Q5 S-Line Plus, 2.0Tdi S-Tronic, Phantom Black, Power Fold Mirrors, Heated Seats

SOLD : 2013 A4 Avant Black Edition, 2.0Tdi Multitronic, (177bhp), Phantom Black, Leather/Alcantara, Auto dimming/Folding Mirrors, Mobile Phone Low, Heated Seats, Interior Light pack, 30mm S-line Suspension.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    None of the Densions are suitable for your car. Only the Audi AMI is suitable. Check with Audi, they should have an offer of 399 fitted including a new glovebox, you lose the AUX input when the AMI is fitted.