Symphony ll swap pls help

r6mpr

Reaction score
hello i have looked about for ages and not found what i need can any one pls help, i have a 2006 a4 cab with Symphony ll fitted (one with ugly casstte) my friend as 2008 a4 cab both have non bose and no phone or any thing else just basic unit but his as Symphony ll+ (mp3) can i stright swap or what do i need to get this in and working any links to wireing loooms and guides would be greatfull only thing i can find is about areial but i dont under stand it what so ever many thanks

Not really a straight swap, you need a wiring harness as the Sym II has ISO and the Sym II+ has a Quadlock, so an adaptor harness is required.

Antennas, the Sym II uses HF/ZF and ISO/Fakra the Sym II+ uses HF/HF and a dual Fakra connector. So what most people do is join the single HF to the two HF's of the Sym II+

A bit over complicated as it covers sat radio for the US market, it really is a case of just buying the correct adaptors and plugging it all in. I posted 3 links to the adaptors required a few weeks back.

cheers s8criag could you put me the links on pls i had a look and can not find it cheers i live in stoke not to far away how much would to have it fitted be you ,tclsatnav cheers