Anybody Heard of Morel Audio??

karl88

Clutch, Gear, Gas, Gone!!
Reaction score
Hi all.

Took a visit to my local audio experts today to see about getting the rear panel in my boot to stop vibrating. From looking at the car and inspecting, they told me its not just the panel, its actually the standard Audi sub thats broken. Nice one!

Asking them about possible options, they offered me a full Morel Audio system. I personally have never heard of Morel so im posting this in the hope that someone out there has.

Anyone? If so, how do you rate the system?

Many Thanks, Karl :rockwoot:

Last edited:
Morel is top quality gear

I have never used it but alot of the guys over at www.talkaudio.co.uk do

who is the company you took the car to - Morel is not the sort of brand for your average stack it high sell it cheap place to recommend

Thanks for the reply mate. I thought with the place selling the full outfit quite cheap that it was a cheap make really.

This is the place i go for audio www.turners-online.co.uk. They're based in Sunderland where i am, very good they are. Not at all the place you would associate with 'stack it high, sell it cheap' really.

Thanks again

Dude Turners are THE sq installation guys

you have no worries with anything they say or do - wait until the 26th September though they are having a 20% off sale ;)

55630539.jpg

Oh sweet, didnt know about this. Shame im not gonna be here though lol. I work in Plymouth, only home for bits at a time.

You from around here mate are you?

IM not mate no - Im a regular on www.talkaudio.co.uk - I compete in alot of the sound offs (Bass competions mainly) but we are all a pretty tight knit community so keep track of whats happening where. Turners have been around for a long time and have an amazing rep - never used them myself as im a Leicester man with cloth ears and a thign for the childishly loud bass rather that high fi SQ stuff