S4 cabriolet installs.

JamesS4cab

Reaction score
I have searched high and low for some decent install pics in a B6 cabriolet. I currently have a Bose system and I want some bass for a change. LOTS OF IT!"!

Anyone help please? :ermm:

Thats a very useful guide - thanks - may be an option to get something like a bass tube, but i was kinda hoping for earth shattering bass like i used to have. Maybe I am just being greedy and should just appreciate the sound of the V8 thru the Milltek..... :bass:

Know what you mean about bass, the bose in more of a rounded audiophile sound than bass in your face. You could try and squeeze a brace of 15's in but might be a bit much with the roof down.

If I had a miltek I'd be happy listening to the V8 though it - slightly off topic where is the best\cheapest place to get one from?

cheers

I picked up my Milltek exhaust from ebay s/h but it was almost new. However when i came to fit it, it transpires it was from a B7 saloon rather than a B6 cabriolet. You may or may not realise the amount of stress this would cause......... :banghead: However, after a lot of effort, I now have quad pipes on a B^. :yum:

I am going to investigate the install this weekend, as I am a reasonably compitent installer, but its just the amount of space between the roof basket thingy and the floor.

I looove boom boom bass!! :music:

If your after boom boom bass buy a new car

bass and salon cars are a bad combination - its like playing bass in a sealed metal box

the only thing to do is build a sub enclosure thats ported through the ski hatch, but thats gonna take alot of time and money to get right