Hi I have recently replaced my Concert Headunit for a Sony one with USB for iPod connector. This has made my CD change redundant, does anyone know if I can get some kind of pocket or blanking plate to fill the whole left by the CD changer in the glove box? I don't want to bodge the filling/blanking as if/when I sell the car I want to put it all back in as standard so I can take the new headunit with me.

Please let me know if there is anything I can get hold of.