iphone 3g ipod connection

heliflyer

Reaction score
Hi i have a concert hu,cd changer in glove box and would like a good quality ipod/iphone connection also needs to charge iphone as batt life is rubbish any help appreciated ,Ian

I would go with the Dension gateway 100 and CD changer retention kit, this will allow you to charge your Ipod and keep the CD changer.

Thanks for the reply, i was told that this model charged all ipods but not iphone thanks Ian

Ok thanks for that can you give me a supply and fitt price then cheers Ian

Thanks for the replys now sorted iv ordered the dension gateway kit cheers

If you have ordered it, they are fairly easy to fit, just messy with the CD changer retention kit. Everything is labelled, just remember to get a good earth for the black wire.

Thanks mate i didnt go with the cd retention kit as i dont use the changer anyway ,but ill call as soon as i have funds for the rnse cheers ian

Just fitted the dension 100 came with retention cable works fine even with my bluetooth but will not charge the iphone unless i put a scosche adapter in line any ideas why it wont charge without this adapter as everyone i spoke to says it will charge any ideas welcome thanks Ian