Audi A3 LIVERPOOL

MattyHurstA3

"My Car represents my image.."
Reaction score
Hi there.
Im looking for a place on the Wirral, or around the Liverpool/North West area that knows there Audi's very well. I want to give my audi A3 s reg into a garage with all the ICE equipment i want installing, and i want them to fit it all proffesionally and correctly for me. It sounds incredibly lazy but i dont have the time and i havent got a clue what im doing with the Electrics in my car......Id end up breaking the whole thing. Any help or guidance?
Cheers
:blackrs4:

I've just bought an A4 and asked the independant garage where they recommended getting the stereo upgraded. I was told to speak to this guy as he does all of their ICE/Alarm system work.

Carlo at Ribble Valley Multimedia : 01254 822782
http://www.ribblevalleymultimedia.co.uk/

They are happy to fit equipment not purchased from them.

Bit out side wirral but K&M acoustics in wigan are top top guys

Hi,
I'm from the Wirral too, when I had my A3T, I installed all the ICE myself, including head unit, front and rear speakers, 2 amps and a 12" sub in the boot. It was quite straighforward to do, with help from AndyMac who sent me wiring diagrams and panel removal information made it even easier!

I have been doing installs since I was 18 tho, so if you have any knowledge of fitting ICE then its not difficult to do.

I can give you help if you need it.
Or I know of a guy thats very good based in Bebington, shop called Cablex.

Hi
Guys thank you for all your replies! They've been really helpfull and give me some good Guidance as where to go. I shall check out K+M thanks to Dannyfr+Tdi!
Emmo, i have not yet got the equipment i want fitted as yet....ive just splashed out for a holiday with the freinds, However if you send me contact details i would greatly apprieciate your help in the future! I am aware of that guy in Bebington, a relative lives on Kings lane...his shop is by tescos at the top right? I'll call into him to and look at his products.
Thanks again! the advice is greatly appriciated.

Yeah thats the right place mate by the Tescos. The guys name is Steve, if you mention that Emdad sent you, he will look after you.
Any other advice, let me know.