What connector do I need.

mattv6

Reaction score
I have an Audi A4 1999 B5 I have the volume issues with my Concert Radio/Tape
I have just bought a Clarion head unit, My concert has 4 connectors that go in the back I can plug 2 into the Clarion and it has power but no lights and only the front speakers work.

Where can I get the right connector from?

Many thanks and I am sorry if this question has been asked a million times before.

Matt

reason is you have the half amped system, pop into halfords and get them to order in the lead from autoleads for you, cost's around £35 though :( althguh you can prop get off ebay cheaper. as for the no lights not too sure on that one. is it that it doesn't dim when you have your lights on or the fact it just doesn't light up full stop?:hubbahubba:

I wouldn't bother with the rear amp adapter. Just buy some speaker cable and rewire the rears directly to the Clarion. The rear amp is only 2 x 20w and the Clarion will be more than double that, so even with the right adapter the fronts will be twice as loud. the quality of the rear amp is also diabolical, so you'll get better SQ by using the Clarions internal amp.
You'll also need to swap the perm live and ignition on lives as Audi wire them back to front, so at the moment you'll lose all your station presets when you pull the keys out.