Volks AutosMonster Motorsport
    Neutral

Status

What connector do I need.

I have an Audi A4 1999 B5 I have the volume issues with my Concert Radio/Tape
    I have just bought a Clarion head unit, My concert has 4 connectors that go in the back I can plug 2 into the Clarion and it has power but no lights and only the front speakers work.

Where can I get the right connector from?

Many thanks and I am sorry if this question has been asked a million times before.

Matt

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    reason is you have the half amped system, pop into halfords and get them to order in the lead from autoleads for you, cost's around 35 though althguh you can prop get off ebay cheaper. as for the no lights not too sure on that one. is it that it doesn't dim when you have your lights on or the fact it just doesn't light up full stop?
    00 8L S3, Stage 1 remap, 18" Gallardo wheels,green panel filter, forge split-r valve, s3 plate, cupra splitter, facelift rear lights, Dension icelink Fm iPod kit, vibe subwoofer

Status
    I wouldn't bother with the rear amp adapter. Just buy some speaker cable and rewire the rears directly to the Clarion. The rear amp is only 2 x 20w and the Clarion will be more than double that, so even with the right adapter the fronts will be twice as loud. the quality of the rear amp is also diabolical, so you'll get better SQ by using the Clarions internal amp.
    You'll also need to swap the perm live and ignition on lives as Audi wire them back to front, so at the moment you'll lose all your station presets when you pull the keys out.
    "How to tear apart the ties that bind, perhaps fcuk off might be too kind"
    Alex Turner