Help please, RNS-E Bluetooth upgrade

Herald

Reaction score
Hello. I have an allroad C5 which came with RNS-E from the factory. I have installed an OEM Bluetooth module and have it working fine. The only thing I can not get it to do is to upload all the phone numbers from my Nokia 6300 and display them on the screen, as it would do in an A3 or an A4. It will dial out from the phone, receive calls by pushing the big RNS-E knob and the call quality is great. Is this because the base car is too old, or have I not got the right coding? Any help most appreciated!

It would help if you posted the following....

phone module part number
codings for phone module

coding for RNS-E
software revision on the RNS-E.

Also maybe the firmware level of the 6300.

Thanks. Part Numberr is 8P0062335Q, Software on RNS-E is 0550, I need to get to a machine to find out the coding. The phone works with another friends Audi S4 B7 properly if that helps rule out the phone.

I have finally got my car to a machine. The RNS-E is 4B0035192P, H44 hardware and 0550 software. The coding of the unit is 509218. The Bluetooth unit is 8P0862335Q, H26 hardware and 0350 software, coding 11802. If anyone can shed any light on what I have done wrong, I would be most grateful.

Thanks very much S8Craig, right as usual! It now works fine and I am very pleased.