alpine tv,DVD will this diagram work????

khalil

Reaction score
i currently got a BOSE concert with DENSION IPOD LINK a nokia bluetooth in my 2004 a3, looking to get the rns-e, will the following diagram work, many thanks, also is that adaptor the best one to use, any advise is most well come

Graphic111.jpg

yes it will work but you will want the proper alpine antennae which is another £50 or you wont pick up digital t.v

also how do you actually switch that alpine tv on?? meaning for an example you listen to a CD what button do you press on the rns-e to switch it on??sorry to ask a silly question

the one which you have listed is alpines top digital tv tuner
they also do a slightly cheaper one which only picks up freeview in selected areas

as for connecting it up i suggest you use a relay and connect both the power for both alpine unit and the rnse adptor to both so as they both switch on at the same time
there may well be a remote output or at least something which can be used as on the back of the rnse unit but it may not like having more than one device connected to it

thanks mate, but i meant when it is all connected up does how do you switch the tv on , on the rns-e? meaning do you have to press a button on the rns-e to switch it on?

you simply press the tv button on the rnse to use the tv screen
this will enable the screen input