Symphony out sat nav in

Turkster

W.Bro.Paul 2.0d Q5 Quattro
Reaction score
Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Website
www.facebook.com
i dont normaly mess with my radio units, but iv got a Symphony head unit and a tom tom stuffed in my windscreen, so iv been looking to get rid if the tom tom and get a audi sat nav system,

iv got bose
Symphony head unit now, but i want to take out the Symphony and add this, Audi A4/S4 2000-2004 Navigation Plus DX nav 8EO035192B

ebay item number 280196410089

but before i order one like that, will i have any issues with bose ? is it pull out and plug in connect antenna and slot back in ? iv ordered a glove box 6 cd changer so the cd issue is fine,

anyone ?

Paul

Thats an RNS-D, waste of money IMO. Spend the extra cash for an RNS-E instead.

Search for 'RNS-E' or something like 'Audi TV tuner'. You wont find many TV tuners about though I imagine. As they werent fitted to that many cars and the picture quality is pretty poor. The new digital reciever may change that but as it costs over a grand I wont be buying one to find out!

TV tuners usually live in the boot, you can of course get an aftermarket one, Google is your friend.

I dunno why you want one though? You cant safely watch it while driving and I usually watch TV at home in comfort!