Dension Ice>Link gateway 100, how to use ipod UI mode?

kohoutec

Reaction score
Dont know if anyone can help here...fitted a gateway 100 to my Concert head unit this morning...I can use the gateway mode which lets you select artist/album etc on the head unit but for the life of me cant figure out how to get it into Ipod UI mode, where you can use the iPods click wheel. This is on an 8L A3 and using a 1st gen Nano. From what I can make out from the crappy manual its something to do with selecting disk 6 and then track 2, but ******** if I can get it to do that, select disk 6 ok and then....who knows?

Hi mate,

You're right, you need to select CD 6, then select track 2 from CD 6. What you then must do is hold down fast forward (or the equivalent button that does fast forward on that unit) for a few seconds. If you've done it right, the iPod interface should then spring to life :).

redbutcher said:
Hi mate,

You're right, you need to select CD 6, then select track 2 from CD 6. What you then must do is hold down fast forward (or the equivalent button that does fast forward on that unit) for a few seconds. If you've done it right, the iPod interface should then spring to life :).

Great, thanks for that mate, I'll give it a go later. Cheers