wiring harness for rnse

quattrov6tdi

Reaction score
hello all

does anyone know wher i get a wiring harness for an rnse that includes the blue tooth plug and microphone wire

thnks
c:respekt:

quattrov6tdi said:
thanks marm

but i tried them already they dont have the one i want

thanks anyhow:respekt:

I'm sure if you talk to them they will make you what you want.

They have the RNS-e adaptors and the Bluetooth harness available to buy on there site. Just ask them to combine the two.

Personally I'd just buy both items and splice them together myself as there are only four wires from the bluetooth that go to the RNS-e.

I think if kufatec don't make what you want then you'll struggle to buy it anywhere. Alternatively, buy the looms and i'll put them together for you.

thanks again marms

could u tell me where i splice each wire because i think that could be my prob...that i have wired wrong .........you see my vagcom cant find my bt unit. i had 5 wires can l,can h,k-line ,earth and supply .if u could tell what pins they go in at the back of the rns-e i would be grateful

:respekt:

quattrov6tdi said:
thanks again marms

could u tell me where i splice each wire because i think that could be my prob...that i have wired wrong .........you see my vagcom cant find my bt unit. i had 5 wires can l,can h,k-line ,earth and supply .if u could tell what pins they go in at the back of the rns-e i would be grateful

:respekt:
You should find all the info you need in the following pdf file

http://www.nsxjr.com/docs/RNStoSym2.pdf