2007 Audi A4 head unit replacement help please

GLN305

Reaction score
Hello all, I am new to this forum.

Me and my wife just bought a beautiful 2007 Audi A4 in Ocean Blue Pearl. The car is wonderful, but we like aftermarket car stereos, os the Symphony radio needs to come out. I managed to remove the radio to get a look at the wiring harness and antenna. The antenna is the amplified version I believe. The plug for the antenna has two "sockets" for lack of better terminology. I am wondering which powered antenna adapter works for this? Secondly I plan on using a Pioneer head unit and replacing all the speakers in all four doors, so I need some sort of harness that will give me power and ground. I am assuming that this car has a CAN Bus system and that system gives the radio the "switched"power lead. This probably means that I need to tap into somewhere that is an accessory wire. Any recommendations for that? Fuse block? Any links to sites that detail runnign wires, removing panels, etc. would be greatly appreciated. I tried to do alot of research before I postes so that I wouldn't be asking easy to answer questions. Thanks!!