Amp Power...

mdre83

Reaction score
Hi,

I have an 2006 A3, I'm installing a new sound system. Can anyone shed any light on how to get the AMP power cable from the battery to the rear of the car. I can't find anywhere in the bulkhead to feed the wire through.
I've been told I can run the power cable from the fuse box down the side of the dash, however I've seen been told I might experience problems, any help will be most appreciated.

Pics if possible.

Cheers,

Martin

Andy has a very handy guide.

Remove air filter box and you can see a channel for the wire to go from the battery fused of course. Up near the pollen filter is a gromet which you can push a coat hanger through to feed the wire through bulkhead. Remove glovebox and wire should be there. Andy's location of mounting the amp behind the rear quarter is very good as is his custom sub box.

Search andymac stealth sub for more info.

Cheers for the info mate, appreciate it.

Martin

steve1975l said:
Andy has a very handy guide.

Remove air filter box and you can see a channel for the wire to go from the battery fused of course. Up near the pollen filter is a gromet which you can push a coat hanger through to feed the wire through bulkhead. Remove glovebox and wire should be there. Andy's location of mounting the amp behind the rear quarter is very good as is his custom sub box.

Search andymac stealth sub for more info.