Sir Scouser Benitez
Reaction score
Website
www.allhiphop.com
Right basically, here is the email that i have just sent:

Sent Email said:
To:customerservice@incarexpress.co.uk:

Hello,

I have just recieved the product 'VADX002'.

I called up for product advice before i placed the order online. When i spoke to the guy, whoever it was, i started to explain that i have a 52 Plate Audi A4 1.9TDI with a Concert II Headunit, i also explained that i wanted to connect my MP3 player to the headunit via the 'headphone socket' connection. Half-way through me explaining this, i was cut short, by someone who i can only imagine was waiting to go on a break or go home or something, i was quickly told that i needed to order product 'VADX002'. So i placed the order as advised.

I thought it was all well and good,(taking into account that i paid £8.74 for next-day delivery) until half an hour later i recieve an email stating that the product is out of stock (the website didnt actually state this, and the guy i spoke to didnt bother to check either!!)

I recieved this product today, and i attempt to fit this in tonight, only to find out that the plug on this connection it TOTALLY different than the one on the back of the concert II headunit.

As you can imagine, i am pretty annoyed by the fact that i have been advised the WRONG product.

Please can you help me?

I'm fecked off at the fact that i have waited over a week for this to arrive, and when it turns up, the thing is wrong.

Should i expect them to pay for the postage for me to return this product, and for them to pay for the NEXT-DAY Delivery to send it back??

Thanks

Jimmy

It clearly states on their web site that the VADX002 is for Quadlock 06+ Audi's:
"Suitable for Audi A2/A3/A4/TT from 2006 onwards fitted with the ConcertII with Quadlock and Symphony head unit. Non MMI Models"

What part of "2006 onwards" was confusing?

To be fair they were only one digit out, you need the VADX001.
I'm sure they will swap it for you and not charge a second lot of next day delivery, and their courier can collect the VADX002 at the same time.
Can't really see what you're getting so het up about, there's a rant & rave section on here for a reason.

it doesnt make a differenece that fact that it was only 1 digit out. i was still cut short by the guy and told the wrong product.

Lets see what they come back with for me, i certainly hope that they take ownership of this!!

And if it is not a problem, can somebody move this to the 'Rant & Rave Section'.

Cheers