Focal system installed

nick-barnes07

Reaction score
fitted all my focal stuf the other day , all is good , only problem is there is a whissing noise when down low , could be a bad earth , or a faulty amp , getting that sorted monday , just like to say that there new range of amps sound real nice and clear , i bougt the 4 x 75 watts amp , and the mono 1 x 800 , got some k2ps in the back , the ones with a metal cone in the middle , mounted the tweeters in the rear door card , and put a set of polyglass in the front , running of a clarion head unit , and the amp is powering a orion sub , getting a double din when i get round to buying all the bits , so if any one is looking for a decent quality amp , focal is the way forward

Any pics? where did you put the amp? is the sub just in a box or a custom enclosure?

its in a box , mounted the amps to the back of the seats , will upload some pics in a min

DSCI0349.jpg

DSCI0347.jpg

DSCI0351.jpg

and here is the sub
DSCI0276.jpg

are the front and rear components the same size ???
if so why have you put the best sounding components in the rear of the car
the k2p,s are much better than the polyglass
not convinced with the new focal amps im afraid

13cm in the front , am getting some utopias for the front soon , i had the k2ps from my old car , and without cutting the door about the 16cm were not going in , 16cm in the back ,

good choice of component i have them in my car but i am the same about you putting them in the back :S

imo they are not needed - the kp2's are fantastic up front with no need for rear speakers if you are running a sub too

i have a 4ch Genesis amp powering mine along with an Audiocontrol EQL - fantastic! :D