wanna convert to double din

nick-barnes07

Reaction score
i wanna convert my single din , to a double , as i want to get a screen , i have the old s3 , the pre facelift , one with separate indicator and headlight , do i have to replace the whole centre console to do this , what bits do i need and where do i get them from , how much is it going to cost as well , i have searched but not found the answers i am looking for , i also have heated seats , esp and a few other buttons , will these still be fine , thanks , nick

nick-barnes07 said:
cheers , wonder if they will post to england

This made me laugh, straight to the point...

From eBay Questions from other Members said:
Q: england , postage , how much?
A: 25 Euro !

LOL

****** hell, you don't beat around the bush do you! Would love to know what you would use for a chat-up line? :)

Shades said:
****** hell, you don't beat around the bush do you! Would love to know what you would use for a chat-up line? :)

:lmfao: , anyone know what bits he has used to do all that , as it doesnt seem like that many bits

cheers , is the one on e bay worth £240 , that s what i have been offered it for ,

I am looking to do the same cash allowing, steves guide is great and will help you allot, then you would need a Auto leads adapter and a little modding of this adapter if you are going aftermarket!

D

I am currently writing an update to the RNS-E guide for fitting a PS2 in the boot above the sub. I have tried it with a slimline but I have the bulky old one I am going to try. I have tried various options the main problem being turning the PS2 on/off/reset.

On Monday I will change it so that the memory card and the wireless controller is internal and thus fit in the space. I have already done the PSU so it runs on 12v.