Boot install?

chrisa4quat

Reaction score
Has anyone/everyone made an install for their subs amps etc, or are they just sitting on the boot carpet, i am looking at possibly creating an install but have no ideas where to start, All help/ideas greatfully received.
Thanks

im currently in the middle of building mine
what would you like to know and how can i possibly help ???

well to be honest i'm thinking of just boxing it all up so i cant see any equipment, so it looks like a just got a small boot. If i am going to entertain an actual install, i'll prob have to upgrade my amp, (cheapy at min) but it runs my 2 x 12" rockfords very well. I've been trying to find a pic or photo to give me an idea, havent seen any installs, new to the i.c.e scene really.

they look the dogs. never thought about just building it at the bottom. Have some ideas now. Thanks ppl. Dont let me stop ya keepin them coming tho.

both styles are kinda euro-esque

none of the mad, in your face, shiney/glitzy , show off kinda installs

nice and simple, nice and flat, less is more approach!

my mates mk5 R32:

465826_106_full.jpg

awesome install, very simple and neat, as you want it! all top of the range Focal equipment!

these installs are exactly how i want mine, neat and tidy. Can you but these or they have to be made? if so, self made or made up by a pro?

the ones i have posted are professionally made so you would have to go to a reputable ICE workshop to get the same or similar results - these cars and mine are from Northern Ireland so that wouldnt help you

where abouts are you from?