I.C.E. Installers around London?

be@st

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend anywhere to go to have a decent car radio installation done for my Audi A4? Someone with experience that actually knows what they are doing with Audi wiring, ie not Halfords etc. I'm looking for someone around SW London preferably.

Got a Concert II HU which i want to replace with a HU that can supply DAB, any recommendations for what to use? I have BOSE and factory fitted phone handsfree kit and a MFSW that i would like to be able to utilise still. Am i right that DIS display can't show radio information from any other radio manufacturer?

Blaupunkt or Becker are the closest to the stock HU in terms of wiring. Blaupunkt also provide an interface for the DIS, but at an additional £60 not really worth it. Not sure if Becker do a DAB unit but the Blaupunkt Woodstock is excellent. DAB, MP3, iPOD Aux in and even SD card which can record.

there are a lot of installers in london, car audio & security are good, my personal favourites are digital sound direct...they are both in west london

check out Prestige, based in Rickmansworth. Hopefully getting them to do my A4 install later this year, when I've saved up some more cash.