EM TuningSky Insurance
    Sir Scouser Benitez

Status

Question Link for Creative Vision M: to standard headunit

Hi,

I've just ordered a 30GB Creative Vision M: and i would like to know what the best way to link this up to my headunit??? is there a special kit (if there is i can't find one) or is an FM Modulator the best bet???

Any other advice is greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks alot!
    |B6 A4 1.9 PD TDI Sport | Fully Colour-Coded |18" RS6 Reps | EBC Grooved Discs | Greenstuff Pads | Jabbasport Custom Remap - 141.9hp @ 3683rpm / 368Nm @ 2154rpm | Complete With Drivers Detailing Disorder |

2. # ADS
    ADS

Sir Scouser Benitez

Status
    BUMP......help needed please...
    |B6 A4 1.9 PD TDI Sport | Fully Colour-Coded |18" RS6 Reps | EBC Grooved Discs | Greenstuff Pads | Jabbasport Custom Remap - 141.9hp @ 3683rpm / 368Nm @ 2154rpm | Complete With Drivers Detailing Disorder |

Sir Scouser Benitez

Status
    BUMP

BUMP

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!

4th Gear

Status
    Can't find anything specifically for the Creative.

Looks like your only option is an FM transmitter and I'm afraid that’s not the best solution as sound quality takes a dive. It can also be difficult to find a 'free' frequency if you live in a major city. The other problem is that, if you do any kind of mileage then, you will be forever retuning to find a free frequency.
    I'm an optimist but I don't think it helps much.

A3 8P 2.0TDi S-Line Sportback DSG

Sir Scouser Benitez

Status
    oh yeah...i never thought about that. The problem is, that creative dont make a product for this type of thing. Looks like i'm going to have to do the FM Modulator mission. Shame really as i'm going to lose the sound quality. I might wait for a while really, and hope that a product is released. Thanks for the info mate.